Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,710   Posts: 1,482,930   Online: 1008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    You can cry to put on top, or between glasses cardboard with of size of hole little bigger than negative (example - cardboard size of 4x5 cm, hole size 26x38mm), that will hold negative tight to bottom glass. I did this on magnifax 3, no newton rings at all.
    Last edited by darkosaric; 09-29-2010 at 04:06 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    35mm is a pain for me also but curiously only Kodak negs, I have no problem at all with Fuji. AN glass makes no difference. I've been experimenting with something similar to what darkosaric, above, suggests. I make a thin shim just a little thicker than the neg which I then place next to the neg between the glass inserts, this seems to be enough to relieve the pressure between the neg and the carrier but still enough to grip the neg and hold it flat. I probably need to print a bit more before I'm confident this is a solution and I can start buying Kodak films again.
    Steve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin