Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,125   Posts: 1,636,964   Online: 1176

Shooter
    Medium Format

Dust issues, part of shot

Hi,

Well I have an image I took with someone seated, and everything is just perfect...except the persons pants seem to have a lot of lint on them. I did not see this when composing, and I am afraid that even if I tried to get the shot again, I would not be able to get it right a second time. It was a bit complicated.

I am wondering if there are any tricks to minimize the garish look of dust on black pants in the printing process. I tried using a piece of glass with an area smudged with some vaseline and used this to diffuse/dodge the area. It almost worked, but ended up making it look a bit odd.

Any advice? I' really hate to have to photoshop it and do an inkjet print. I feel bad for even thinking that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bruce

Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
    Oops, Kodak, of all people, did!

BruceCSdunekPhotography.zenfolio.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin