Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,041   Posts: 1,560,700   Online: 1027

Shooter
    Medium Format

Dust issues, part of shot

Hi,

Well I have an image I took with someone seated, and everything is just perfect...except the persons pants seem to have a lot of lint on them. I did not see this when composing, and I am afraid that even if I tried to get the shot again, I would not be able to get it right a second time. It was a bit complicated.

I am wondering if there are any tricks to minimize the garish look of dust on black pants in the printing process. I tried using a piece of glass with an area smudged with some vaseline and used this to diffuse/dodge the area. It almost worked, but ended up making it look a bit odd.

Any advice? I' really hate to have to photoshop it and do an inkjet print. I feel bad for even thinking that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bruce

Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
    Oops, Kodak just did!
    For all practical purposes, they've taken Kodak away.

BruceCSdunekPhotography.zenfolio.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin