Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,766   Posts: 1,484,147   Online: 820

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have the LPL 7700 VCCE and couldn't be happier. It handles up to 6x7 and the universal glass carrier is great!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Have a look in the Aus & NZ regional forum here on APUG. Maybe someone there can help you out a bit more.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have three 4x5 enlargers and two 6x7 but am still planning to buy the "ultimate" for "me" and 6x9 Kaiser and all the accessories. I like condenser enlagers and at $800 new the Kaiser is a very good deal and I like that they are so modular with such excellent parts costs.

You may wonder why with all these enlargers I want a new one. ( I have two Omega D2's an Omega 5Dxl with an Illford 500H head, an LPL 6700 dicro and an LPL 6700 variable contrast). Well it is for the future. I really like the simplicity of the D2 enlarger and I have a lot of accesories for it but to buy a few more would cost me an insane amount. To buy the Kaiser, where I know that it is as good quality wise as my LPL's and all the accesories that need to be included is cheaper than buying the extras I need for the other brands. I don't know why but Kaisers accesories are the most reasonable by a wide margin to any other - and the parts are NEW. I'm getting tired of hunting down parts at exhorbitant rates. I also don't like the crude nature of most of my enlargers. The Kaiser is like the LPL enlargers in that is is a smooth and well thought out piece of machinery. Smooth focus, cheap parts .... and NEW ... make the Kaiser and "no brainer" for me.
    To find the answers .... Question them!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have the LPL C7700 Pro with colour head and by taking out the neg masking things I can use it for 6x9 format as well -- a friend from a camera club was giving up his darkroom and he had the LPL with the 'condenser head' -- rare as Hen's Teeth and wanted to sell ALL his stuff for £150 but my wife forbad me to get any more darkroom stuff -- nowhere to put it -- and it all went to a photography Student who has never used it I bet !
    An 'Old Dog still learning New Tricks !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin