Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,879   Posts: 1,520,388   Online: 1045

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

Paterson EM 1030 user manual

Does anyone have Paterson EM 1030 enlargerner exposure meter ? I nead instruction manual for this device, i can't find my instruction and i don't remember how calibrate this device ang how use paterson contrast calculation ring. If anyone have this instruction in PDF or another format send me please to boom_bass@balticom.lv. Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you contact Paterson they may be able to help you http://www.patersonphotographic.com/uk-office.htm or you could buy one here http://www.oldtimercameras.com/ephot...ModelPage=true from Old Timer Cameras
    Last edited by benjiboy; 12-03-2010 at 08:14 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Scanned a page and send it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank you very much, I don't recieve it yet, I receive ckanned copy of ILFORD em10 manual

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Does the Paterson look something like this? If so, then it is the same thing as the EM10 but with another name.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails darkroom meter.JPG  
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have the manual for the EM1030.
    I can take it to work with me on Monday and make a pdf of it if you still need it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Almost, but it have some divverences, it have calibration knob and i dob't remember how it works

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Okay, I see. I thought it was the Ilford EM10 with just another name.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Medium Format
    To mwdake : Yes I am steel need it .I will be very grateful to you if you send to me pdf file. I can't find my instruction and I can't remember how to calibrate that think

Shooter
    Multi Format
    To mwdake : Yes I am steel need it .I will be very grateful to you if you send to me pdf file. I can't find my instruction and I can't remember how to calibrate that think
    I'll take it to work with me tomorrow and scan it; then I will email the pdf to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin