Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,864   Posts: 1,583,192   Online: 783

Shooter
    Medium Format

Durst Laborator 1200 Automatic Color Control Head

Hi all,

I'm looking at a Laborator 1200 on the used market and there is this one with an "Automatic Color Control System". The head looks like the usual 4 wheels head like the CLS500 or CLS501, but inscriptions and other details are different. I tried to find information about it, but I can hardly find anything on it.

Any one know what it is ? Is it a nice head or should I wait for another deal with a different head ? I'm really not in a hurry.

Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You may be referring to the VLS 501. Could be the basis of an excellent system. What else comes in the deal?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    From what I understand, the VLS heads seems to be BW multigrade head. I saw a picture of the VLS500 which had only one control. The one I'm referring to is definitely a color head with 4 controls.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry, I misread your post.

You are referring to the "Laborator 1200 Autocolor"

Here is the PDF of the manual: http://manuelsphoto.free.fr/durst_la...tocolor_vf.pdf

Shooter
    Medium Format
    That seems to be the one. How is the Autocolor compared to the other like the CLS for instance ?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    DO you have that manual in english?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin