Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,645   Posts: 1,481,250   Online: 768

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    i would like to know if anyone has a full manual for the g70 fujimoto enlarger?i would appreciate help in this soo much, thnx stevenpotter57@yahoo.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello... I just bought a Fujimoto G70 enlarger, I believe it's the same with the one own's by Jenny.
    It has a color analyzer on the base.
    All cables connections still okay, except:
    Q1) there is no cable on "Foot SW" (Foot swictch?).
    I have check all condition, all looks fine, except:
    Q2) the inner lever of "Filter In - Filter Out" - the spring attach one end to the body, the other end loose - where should this other end attached to?

Q3) How to switch on the ligth? using color analyzer ? and is there a built in electric timer?

Q4) Would be so happy if anyone can help me with the Manual... I have search many times but no manual for Fujimoto G70 on the internet.

Thank you very much,

Warm regards,

Sam (Indonesia).

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello
    I'm from Portugal. I have the Fujimoto G70 Dichro Enlarger but i don't have the instructions manual. I will be grateful if someone could send me a copy of the manual.
    Thank you
    Antonio Pereira

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Howdy All,

I might be able to help. I have the manual for a Fujimoto enlarger, but I am not 100% sure which one it is. It might have to wait a few days, but I will look on the weekend, scan and post if it is indeed the right one

Cheers

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennyann View Post
    There are three control knobs and a small lever on the base which are covered with a removable plastic cover. The lever is labelled LP and NP and U have no idea what this does. The three knobs are labelled Y M and D. I assume the first two are for the filtration and adjusting them causes the filter indicator lamps on the side of the enlarger to change, I think the knob marked D is for the density and is for calibrating the densometer but turning it seems to have little effect. The dial in filtration is on the head and I am okay with that control.
    Jenny
    NP=Negative, LP=Slides U=B&W.
    The three knobs are indeed Yellow, Magenta and Density. The Density control works with the probe that plugs into the front of the base near the knobs. There are red and green LEDs in the probe and a small circle for the light sensor. Place the sensor in the brightest area of the projected image to get your light reading.

Make a good color print FIRST. Then using the Y and M knobs, adjust for all 4 arrows on the enlarger head to be ON. Place the probe in the brightest area and adjust D for BOTH LEDs in the probe to be ON.

That's it! Easy!.
    Gun Control is like: Reducing drunk driving by making it harder for SOBER people to buy cars.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin