Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,979   Posts: 1,523,769   Online: 1216

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Thanks for the free advice :-)

Hi all,

My first two evenings in my basic darkroom have been very enjoyable. I want to say thanks to everyone who answers questions about darkroom design and enlarging here; scanning this forum convinced me to give printing a try, and I'm so glad I did.

So the learning curve is steep and I'm just getting started, but I can see already this is going to be a long term affair. This is fun. :-)

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very good print!
    Digital is best taken with a grain of silver.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Very well done. Awesome subject. Keep on doing that.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can see you are developing good darkroom skills very quickly, way to go! This can be a very absorbing hobby totally apart from the camera-photography aspect.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I wish I could have produced prints as good as that when I first went into a darkroom.

Steve.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    I wish I could have produced prints as good as that when I first went into a darkroom.
    Thanks Steve. I almost feel like I've been cheating; there is such a wealth of resources for darkroom set-up and processes that I think I skipped a lot of frustration and confusion. I still know very little and these are obviously the prints of a novice, but between JBrunner's DVD and a few web pages that were linked from here, well even I can make a print.

Jeff

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin