Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,966   Posts: 1,632,601   Online: 999

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Thanks for the free advice :-)

Hi all,

My first two evenings in my basic darkroom have been very enjoyable. I want to say thanks to everyone who answers questions about darkroom design and enlarging here; scanning this forum convinced me to give printing a try, and I'm so glad I did.

So the learning curve is steep and I'm just getting started, but I can see already this is going to be a long term affair. This is fun. :-)

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very good print!
    Digital is best taken with a grain of silver.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Very well done. Awesome subject. Keep on doing that.
    Thank you.
    -CW

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can see you are developing good darkroom skills very quickly, way to go! This can be a very absorbing hobby totally apart from the camera-photography aspect.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I wish I could have produced prints as good as that when I first went into a darkroom.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    I wish I could have produced prints as good as that when I first went into a darkroom.
    Thanks Steve. I almost feel like I've been cheating; there is such a wealth of resources for darkroom set-up and processes that I think I skipped a lot of frustration and confusion. I still know very little and these are obviously the prints of a novice, but between JBrunner's DVD and a few web pages that were linked from here, well even I can make a print.

Jeff

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin