Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,720   Online: 980

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Reflections from the paper guides in an easel, if the paper stock is single weight and the easel baseboard is not yellow or black...? I don't know, but thought I'd mention, you never know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Randy, This print is from a large format type 55 polaroid negative. So, it's not scratch marks from the movement of the film. Plus, these are completely symmetrical lines.

I didn't know that from what you first said but, yes, that would eliminate camera problems.

You might be right. It could be a problem with the paper or in processing/handling the paper.

Has the negative been checked for damage?

I agree with the idea of turning the paper and/or the negative at to another angle as a good process of elimination.
    Randy S.

In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.

-----

http://www.flickr.com/photos/randystankey/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    if the rollers in a dry-to-dry print ( like an extamatic / xray ) processor are dirty, they can make lines across the print just like you describe ... the same way dirty rollers in a polo back can make lines on a sheet of film ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin