Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,244   Online: 954

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    For many years, our bathroom was "Bath by appointment only." Fortunately, my wife loved photography as well, may she rest in peace."
    Gadget Gainer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by philldresser
    If you had the facility to mount a mixer/blender head on it she wouldn't mind
    Phill now I know what it looks like when it has the plastic bin liner over it to protect it from splashes

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Miller
    A kitchen is a real darkroom, put to the wrong use.
    Dave lets see the fridge is full of film already and I've used most of the house as a studio when working with models, so in theory the whole building is put to the wrong use most of the time LOL

Quote Originally Posted by gainer
    For many years, our bathroom was "Bath by appointment only." Fortunately, my wife loved photography as well, may she rest in peace.
    Patrick I've tried that one and got her a nice Pentax MZ-60 to play with. She produced some beautiful compositions but now hardly uses it. So I got her a little pocket sized Fujifilm finepix A202 (Sorry to swear Sean) and that sits in the warbrobe as well. Happily the A202 I got for £50 when I worked at a camera store and it was a trade-in. The MZ-60 I sometimes use just for fun

Tony

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin