Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,353   Online: 821

Shooter
    35mm

Beseler 67 Dichro Head

I've got my eye on a Beseler 67 Dichro head enlarger. The fellow is selling it with a 50mm lens and 35mm negative plate...

I need it because I've taken the insane jump (i.e. buying more gear) into medium format and want to do my own printing.

I'm not sure what sort of lens I'd need to print 645 negatives...and where I could get a holder? Can you buy these cheaply someplace?

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    These items are common on ebay. You will need a 645 negative carrier and a 75 or 80mm lens. The negative carrier can even be constructed from mat board at home.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Parts and negative carriers for this enlarger are still available, although it may take a bit of work to find them. The bigger camera stores often have the negative carriers and lens boards.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin