Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,545   Online: 1132

Shooter
    Medium Format

Can you identify a enlarger by a lo-res photo ?

Basically someone is selling an enlarger on ebay but hasnt replied to any questions i sent about what it actually is.. its listed as an LPL enlarger and it striked a resemblence to a C7700 but i wouldnt swear on it.

Can anyone who has seen more enlargers than me verify or correct me on this ?

Thanks
    Samuel

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think you are right, Samuel. This is the LPL C7700 with the necessary transformer.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Awesome then i just won a LPL C770 on ebay for £10 and its a 5 minute drive away... my luck has gone up

Thanks
    Samuel

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Looks like the LPL C7700 enlarger with a universal neg carrier. The latter on it's own is worth at least £40.

A solid and capable enlarger, and well worth a tenner for the easel alone.

P.S. If you need a manual, I'll see if I can dig a scan out for you.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Just thought i would drop by and say that i won it and picked it up today.... it is infact the LPL c7700 Pro

with an easel and universial neg holder for £10.50 and the price of 10 miles of diesel

Thanks for your help
    Samuel

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin