Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,880   Posts: 1,520,505   Online: 860

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I thought it would make sense to keep my LPL enlarger (35mm up to 6x7cm) when I got a 5"x4" enlarger so I could do the smaller formats on one and larger on the other. However, the last couple of times I have done 35mm, I used the large enlarger and it works fine.

Steve.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Try the library...

DAP

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by pbryld View Post

What about 6x7?

Is there some place on the internet where I can read about enlarging? Honestly I have too look up some of these things/words, so it would be nice to just read all about it.

Thanks!
    The original M605 was only designed to do up to 6x6. I know the M605 was reissued as the "M605 Classic" which I have heard could do up to 6x7. I never saw the "Classic" model in person so I don't know how to tell the difference between the two (other than the obvious give away of included 6x7 masks)...somebody on the forum might know if the word "Classic" is located on the chassis somewhere.

As far as the Durst parts are concerned - the official names are very confusing (I haven't owned my M605 for years so I won't be able to help you much). You might want to search and see if there is a free pdf instruction manual out there somewhere on the internet to flesh out the details.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin