Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,822   Posts: 1,581,900   Online: 1149

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey Les,

If your so inclined, I would love to have you out our way, and I am only about 30 minutes from Large Format Heaven....Glacier National Park, would love to have ya out and show you the area.

Dave Parker
    Ground Glass Specialties
    Satin Snow(TM) Ground Glass
    www.satinsnowglass.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And Les, if you are ever interested to venture down our way .... there's a group of keen B&W'ers who probably could all do with a boost in the printing skills department.

Best, John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Satinsnow
    Hey Les,

If your so inclined, I would love to have you out our way, and I am only about 30 minutes from Large Format Heaven....Glacier National Park, would love to have ya out and show you the area.

Dave Parker
    Ground Glass Specialties
    Satin Snow(TM) Ground Glass
    www.satinsnowglass.com
    Dave, I gave Lynn over at Photographer's Formulary a heads up on Les. When he makes it your way, have the single malt ready for those times after a heard day chasing big horm sheep! That and Les doesn't do shushi.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Aggie,

That is good with me, I have the inside track on most of the best single malt in this area, I took a trip over yonder a few years back and ended up spending most of my time at many of the orgins of the single malt, and one of my best friends in this area owns the largest liquor store around, so we will have just about any good single malt Les could ever want....awe, I look forward to the time it may happen. I left the sushi to my ex, who happened to be a japanese...she can have it, give me a good grilled Jack Daniels Marinated Steak!

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I take it then that a correspondance printing course is not possible?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    it should be possible, I'd still love to do something like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin