Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,960   Posts: 1,558,277   Online: 921

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Omega Enlarger Question

I have an Omega B600 enlarger. I'd like a medium format negative carrier. I understand that the B600 and C700 have a lot of mutually compatible accessories, but I also know that the B600 can't do anything larger than 6x6.

So I found this on my local Craigslist. Does the MF negative carrier pictured look like it will fit the B600? Or is it possibly 6x7 and only workable with the C700?

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pho/2611533464.html

I don't have a lot of experience (yet) with enlargers and accessories. Thanks.

Shooter
    Large Format
    The photo is too small and coarse detailed to be sure. You really need to ask the seller the size of the opening in the carrier to be sure of the size.

The opening in the 6 x 6cm carrier is 55.5mm x 55.5mm.

The 6 x 7cm carrier opening is 55.5mm x 71.2mm.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The carriers for B-600 and C-700 are interchangable. Are you considering buying this kit or do you only need a 6x6 carrier? I have a carrier I'll sell if you need it. I have three C-700 Omegas for sale, want one of mine?
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sure, Rick. Thank you. How much for the carrier? I'm looking for an 80mm or 105mm lens also (Leica mount, right?). PM me, or I'll PM you.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin