Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,649   Online: 880

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I would think one of the Durst 601/605 enlargers would be a place to start. Smaller than the 6x7 LPLs which are excellent. Should be readily available in Europe.
    RJ

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was looking for a MF enlarger and ending up gettign a Omega 5D-XL Chromega II which has a color head and takes up to 4"x5" [ok 5"x4" for you]. Like who needs a color head and 4"x5"? Well stick around APUG and you will be doing color [colour] film processing and printing in Large Format. So get ready for G.A.S. [Gear Acquisition Syndrome] by having both a color head and 4"x5" capability, because you will be there, it is only a matter of time.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

PDH

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a D3 which I use for 4X5 and 6X9 and a Durst 601 which I use for 35mm and 6X6, although a D3 can be used for any format up to 4X5 I like using the Durst for 35mm and 6X6, small foot print, easy to take down and set up if I want addtional table space when printing larger format. You can find both color and condenser inserts for the head, and the bulb is off set, not directley over the negative so I use a standared 75 or 100 watt softwhite bulb which I have horded. Well made.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin