Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,910   Posts: 1,556,211   Online: 956

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lumi Inkodye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So far I've been unsuccessful, too. I've tried using transparency sheets as well, but I think that black ink printed on transparency lacks the opacity to effectively shield the treated fabric from light. It seems to be only functioning as a sort of neutral density filter that blocks the light a few stops, but can't hold it back completely.

(I have an inkjet printer, and inkjet transparency film is difficult to find here and is quite pricey, so I was using inkjet window cling sheets, which is transparency film coated with a low-tack adhesive on one side.)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You can maybe stack a few transparency sheets together to create a darker layer. I have used this alternative process with a laser printer for my stencil work as well as for photograms.

Too bad this product isn't that sensitive, I would have liked playing with some. Maybe a future version will be better. For now I'll stick to hand cut stencils and spray paints.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I haven't tried it yet, but how about Lithographic Film? That seems to be quite dense.
    Bruce

Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
    Oops, Kodak just did!
    For all practical purposes, they've taken Kodak away.

BruceCSdunekPhotography.zenfolio.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin