Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,524,000   Online: 826

Shooter
    35mm

Formulary baryta paper special order

In an effort to give this a little more visibility, I'm cross-posting this here, since I think relatively few people read the emulsion forum. I hope mods and others don't mind:

The Formulary is putting together a special order of baryta paper. Details are in this thread:

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum205/...ng-placed.html

--Greg

Images
    Price?
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    35mm
    All of the information I've heard about is in the thread I've linked to. I'm not organizing the special order, and have nothing to do with it, other than wanting to be a part of it. I just thought I would mention it in the alt-process forum, because it is of interest here, as well, in addition to the emulsion forum.

Any inquiries should be directed to Photographers' Formulary.

--Greg

Shooter
    35mm
    Just got off the phone with Sherry @ the Formulary, and I got pricing info:

11x14 100 sheets : $88/box
    20x24 50 sheets : $145/box

If anyone's interested and hasn't ordered yet, do it soon, like today (1/25/2012) or tomorrow AM (Thurs., 1/26/2012). It sounds like they are planning on finalizing the order very soon.

--Greg

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin