Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,822   Posts: 1,581,886   Online: 1158

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    this is great information! I'm about to try lith for the first time in the next few days and so this is valuable proxy experience for me and gives a bit of hope for my start. Any updates?
    To find the answers .... Question them!

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Awesome work for your first try at lith! And on ilford300, which I've found difficult to lith on. It's Foma 131 that has the peach to raspberry tones. I'm liking the Oriental warm tone, as well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavel+ View Post
    this is great information! I'm about to try lith for the first time in the next few days and so this is valuable proxy experience for me and gives a bit of hope for my start. Any updates?
    Thanks very much, Sly!
    My most recent ones are in my gallery. For them, I had a tray of warmer water holding the one I was using. I don't know 'cause I haven't gotten around to asking with examples, but the results look darker in the middle than the edges and I wonder if the temp difference is why? The edges may have been warmer, I'd guess. But I still like what I got. I used Fomabrom 123 for the latest ones. I also was getting fairly long times. I'm not a very patient person, so that was when I added the warm water under it, I think. It would help if I took notes, too, and had a good exposure time for a regular print first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin