Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,538   Posts: 1,544,281   Online: 836

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    I think I'm going to have to make a list of the processes I want to try and write down the ingredients needed. After that I'll check the local drug store. I think the "hekserij" website is a good supplier. Bare in mind that I haven't got anything for film, developing, fixing. Everything has got to be homemade or bought. Easy acces to the ingredients is high on my list. Thank you for the information so far.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello Steven, if you live in Holland, you can get all kinds of chemicals(also for cyanotype) from a.o. Antonides.nl, or things like gelatin from Naturalspices.eu
    I am just starting with carbonprinting, have done gumprinting before.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Has anyone ever tried contact print with phosphorescent paint? It's not permanent, but it supposed to leave a strange mark.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not yet, but I am planning to try it out with light radiating pigmentpowder. I intend to use it with carbonprint, but instead of using a negative I want to use a positive, so the pigment will get onto the light area's only.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin