Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,745   Posts: 1,515,644   Online: 789

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    One could simply use PhotoFlo or other surfactant in place of IPA or soap. Is it a waterproof Indian ink? Those contain lacquers I believe.

mdm

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I routinely make tissue with only gelatine, bore water, sugur and pigment. Keep it simple. The bubbles go away if your glop sits for some hours and a threaded coating rod seems to get rid of any that dont.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you. Yes i think, only water, gelatin, sugar and india Ink, it is easy. I use also a coating rod.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi Philippe,

Yes try it with just a simple recipe. I only use soap as my soot pigments contain a fair amount of oils and tars still and without the soap, the carbon tissue is not good. I find passing the glop through a fine filter will often help remove most of the bubbles too.

Best regards,

Evan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Evan and all,

Thank you very much

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin