Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,750   Posts: 1,515,753   Online: 1100

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    He is drinking/rubbing colloidal silver, which causes him to turn blue. Perhaps we should think outside the box and think about drinking/rubbing something else. How about sodium chloroplatinate? Instead of blue, it might turn you a nice, dark shade of brown. Gold toner might give a nice pink tone to the skin, especially in the highlights.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Friday View Post
    He is drinking/rubbing colloidal silver, which causes him to turn blue. Perhaps we should think outside the box and think about drinking/rubbing something else. How about sodium chloroplatinate? Instead of blue, it might turn you a nice, dark shade of brown. Gold toner might give a nice pink tone to the skin, especially in the highlights.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm currently have filed a patent for a "Dermatype". It involves large format negatives taped to any part of your body and lying down on a tanning bed for an hour. Red heads should reduce their exposure time by 1/2.

Please inquire about licensing my technology

Shooter
    Multi Format
    oooh that sounds kewl...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainecoonmaniac View Post
    I'm currently have filed a patent for a "Dermatype". It involves large format negatives taped to any part of your body and lying down on a tanning bed for an hour. Red heads should reduce their exposure time by 1/2.

Please inquire about licensing my technology

you are a little late ...
    see post 9
    if my apug gallery looks empty you might check these places

website
    blog
    sell-site

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh well....less money to cure my GAS.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wasn't there a thread in the lounge about argyria?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The guy is using collodial silver, not collodion. Collodion is gun cotton dissolved in ether and alcohol. A colloid is a suspension of one substance in another, like milkfat in water, aka milk. This is in contrast to something that is dissolved by a solvent like table salt in water.

Silver is an antibacterial agent and a lot of folks believe drinking collodial silver has health benefits. That practice leads to argyria and the symptomatic blue skin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin