Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,801   Online: 833

Shooter
    Large Format

Techno-aide 2500D/S film duplicator for Palladium printing

Hello, Has anyone tried to use a Techno-aide film duplicator for Palladium printing? This is a contact printer with an incorporated UV light source used for duplicating X-Ray films. I received one of these yesterday and had never seen this before. HEPL! Thank... Chris

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi Chris,
    I did a quick Google search for the Techno-aide 2500D /S and found some online.
    My quick assement is, yes, it appears that it would work.
    The cons in my opinon are:
    image size and / or print size would be limited.
    printing times might be long.
    also, I normally use a contact frame to keep the negitive and paper in contact, I don't know if this would accomidate the thickness of the contact frame.

Having said all that it looks like something worth exploring.
    Be sure to report back so we can all benifit from your experience.

Gary
    "He who expecteth nothing,
    Shall not be disappointed." Robert Willingham, 1907

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thanks Gary,

I was given this unit and thought I might give it a try. It also looks as if it might be adapted to take a larger number of bulbs to increase printing speed. I will let you know when I have tried it out!

Thanks again... Chris

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin