Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,273   Posts: 1,534,568   Online: 1022

OMU

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Bromoil on Fomabrom Variant IV 123

Hello,

I have for a while made bromoil on liquide emulsion with some success.

I wanted to try to make som bromoil on ordinary foto paper and tried Fomabrom Variant IV 123.
    Have seen a lot of examples made on that paper.

Have tried to make pictures several times, but the picture become way to gray.
    Have tried different contrast, different exposing and different soaking time.

I used this bleach: 7 g copper sulphate, 7 g potassium bromide and 3 g potassium dichromate. 1000 ml water.

Any suggestion are mostly welcome :-)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by OMU View Post
    Hello,

I have for a while made bromoil on liquide emulsion with some success.

I wanted to try to make som bromoil on ordinary foto paper and tried Fomabrom Variant IV 123.
    Have seen a lot of examples made on that paper.

Have tried to make pictures several times, but the picture become way to gray.
    Have tried different contrast, different exposing and different soaking time.

I used this bleach: 7 g copper sulphate, 7 g potassium bromide and 3 g potassium dichromate. 1000 ml water.

Any suggestion are mostly welcome :-)
    Here is an interesting article with varies formulas for bleach - http://www.unblinkingeye.com/Articles/Brom/brom.html

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin