Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,530   Posts: 1,543,968   Online: 1112

Shooter
    Multi Format

Cyanotype from paper neg ... surprising results

Just out of curiosity, I made a d-gital negative from a previous shot of mine , printed it on drawing paper, oiled it (messy messy), and made a cyanotype print.

I put it in the sun for about 20 minutes ... its grossly underexposed, but the clarity is surprising.

I'll post a scan once it dries ... Arches Aquarelle takes its merry time drying.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here we go.

My scanner is terrible; there is a little more mid and highlight detail than appears here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cyanotype.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Heh, you got some nice result for the first try. I'm doing it via a transparent for now, less messy than the oily thing .
    Sure, I could give you a boring explanation who I really am but I rather let the Origami do the talking.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm doing the paper because I'm gearing up to start playing with calotype ... the oiling isnt as messy as I thought, and once I do way instead of oil, there's going to be no mess whatsoever.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin