Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,292   Online: 1126

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'd say you're on the right track.
    You don't need a digital proof every step of the way. Only to get you started.

Once you have the color(s) the way you want them, they aren't likely to change much.

Besides, as most people who work on negatives, you'll probably start to see in reverse, anyway.
    Randy S.

In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.

-----

http://www.flickr.com/photos/randystankey/

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Shoot, I have done it. Similar anyway. 30 years ago... I must have had boundless energy because I also made copy shots of the finished print to use in a slide show...

I think I used a sheet of plastic over the 35mm negative and colored in the complementary color with an ordinary felt pen... then I printed the black and white negative to color paper...

Yellow painting made a Blue raincoat... Blue paint made a yellow campfire... The red made kind of teal trees...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    eddie + randy, thanks !

and bill, those are pretty cool .
    thanks for digging them up

- john
    ask me how ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin