Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,686   Posts: 1,482,329   Online: 903

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

GOCCO Screen Printers

Has anyone here tried to print photographs using a Gocco Screen Printer? or know of anyone who has?
    "Its my profession to hijack time" ~ Stephen Frizza.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I never used the Gocco screens for photo images, but they seemed to me to be be pretty open screens for any type of detail. I used to print on larger screens using Hunt/Speedball photo emulsion and a blue photoflood for exposure, or even a large light table )with the plexi replaced by clear glass)- 17 minutes was about right, as I recall. I don't remember the actual thread count I used––haven't done it in a dozen years or so. The results were litho-like since I only used a basic half tone screen to make the photo transparencies. Good for printing on cloth, but not very detailed, even with the finer screens. There are a lot of trade-offs and adjustments necessary for more detailed work, but it's possible.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin