Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,699   Posts: 1,482,617   Online: 786

Thread: Dr. Mike Ware

Shooter
    Large Format Pan

Dr. Mike Ware

Just thought I would pass this along.

Dr. Mike Ware's web site has been extensively updated including detailed workflow for printing New Chrysotypes.

http://www.mikeware.demon.co.uk/

Don Bryant

Shooter
    Large Format
    You know if B&S or Michael have all those chemicals? I had seen this process back when he did not have his site so well laid out, and although I would love to try it, it seems the chemicals are hard to find.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge
    You know if B&S or Michael have all those chemicals? I had seen this process back when he did not have his site so well laid out, and although I would love to try it, it seems the chemicals are hard to find.
    Hi Jorge,

About a year and a half or more ago I was very interested in making some Chrysotypes and as a result I called B&S about getting chemicals. At that time they had only 1 small bottle of 3-3'-Thiodipropionic acid which Dana gave to me free of charge. So they may have it or maybe not, check and see.

I did exchange several e-mails with Dr. Ware about the process during the same time period. At that time he told me that he was writing a book on the New Chrysotype process and was reticent to share many details so thankfully he has at least released his write up.

Don Bryant

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin