Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,895   Posts: 1,520,932   Online: 947

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Multiple processed films, one paper, same scene

Is there a process which uses same scene , multiple taken films , each have different development , brand , exposure and go to print on one paper with enlarger ? I would say if we can visualise , calculate the final image , it would be more powerful tool than any other method .

Mustafa Umut Sarac
    Istanbul

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I mean...I guess you could expose the same scene at multiple different exposures...ie. one exposure for sky, one exposure for buildings, one exposure for ground...and then mask/carefully dodge/burn to merge the three together, although I can really only see that being a necessity if you are using a film with prohibitively limited dynamic range, in extremely high contrast light, and with a tripod.

If you were to use different films for each of these (as in a view camera) you would get extremely odd characteristics in the print however (non unified grain pattern, different spectral responses...)

That said, I'll stick to tri-x and tmx100 in my hasselblad and hp5 and fp4 in my leica.
    See my work at my website CHRISTOPHER LANGE PHOTOGRAPHY

or my snaps at my blog MINIMUM DENSITY
    --
    If you don't have it, then you don't have it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin