Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,498   Posts: 1,543,087   Online: 1022

ced

Shooter
    Medium Format

Black Light Bulbs

Excuse if already posted. Would these bulbs be good for Gum Printing as they are for Cyanotypes please?
    (http://www.velleman.eu/products/view/?id=381476)
    They are already installed at home and make excellent Cyano's but I want to make Gum's too.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    If they do Cyano's then they will do gum's too.
    Sure, I could give you a boring explanation who I really am but I rather let the Origami do the talking.

ced

Shooter
    Medium Format
    U.G. Thanks for responding and what do you think the difference in exposure time if you have experience with this method?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ced, that highly depends on the pigment / dichromate / gum content and coating thickness of your emulsion. For my usual working procedures, gum was around 2 stops faster than trad. cyanotype. But this is absolutely non applicable to your working conditions / style. You'll have to test it for yourself.

Regards,
    Loris.

ced

Shooter
    Medium Format
    L.M. Thanks for this info it might just be a pointer!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin