Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,564   Posts: 1,573,463   Online: 758

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I've been using the Revere Platinum....for um...platinum and it's a stunning paper. It's so good, in fact, that I want to buy a whole roll meself. It prints well with other processes too
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Stonehenge did not work for me for gum or pt/pd, so I don't know if it would be good for ziatypes (aprocess i've yet to try).
    Sly, a good soaking in a 1% solution of sulfamic acid will sort it (some people use 10%, but not necessary with Rising Stonehenge). I used to be able to print with no problems on Rising Stonehenge, but it looks like they changed something in the paper, probably the sizing. I was going to give up when I saw a thread here somewhere talking about the use of Sulfamic Acid. Sulfamic acid (tile cleaner) can be bought at a hardware store. It also increased printing speed and Dmax.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I already use citric acid as a clearing bath for my Ziatype process. So I soak the paper in a 1% or 10% solution then hang up to dry? I've also heard soaking the paper in gelatin will increase D max with salt printing.
    "Photography, like surfing, is an infinite process, a constantly evolving exploration of life."
    Aaron Chang

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin