Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,088   Online: 969

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format

WHo has never seen a pt/pd print and would like to?

Here is the deal, I was making Alex's print and I messed up the mask, so the print has a flaw at the bottom left corner. It is an otheriwse good print, so instead of throwing it away I rather just give it away....first come first serve...PM me with the address..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    pm sent
    -Grant

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidoidRamone
    pm sent
    -Grant
    Grant has it....

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge
    Here is the deal, I was making Alex's print and I messed up the mask, so the print has a flaw at the bottom left corner. It is an otheriwse good print, so instead of throwing it away I rather just give it away....first come first serve...PM me with the address..
    Jorge, if you ever make another mistake... and I know, it's not likely ... then I'd love to have it. I've read a great deal lately about the technique but never saw it in the flesh, so to speak

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by SchwinnParamount
    Jorge, if you ever make another mistake... and I know, it's not likely ... then I'd love to have it. I've read a great deal lately about the technique but never saw it in the flesh, so to speak
    Aww men, you have no idea how many times I mess up, Next screw up is yours..

Images
    Damn it. Missed another cool thing being given away.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    35mm
    So did I, although Brazil is kind of far,isn´t it?

André Ferreira.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hey, I just took a look at your work in ebay, really nice! Do you by any chance have a site or something where I could see the rest of it? By the way, you don´t mention the shipping fees for South America...
    Great work, I´m fascinated!

André Ferreira.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by André Ferreira
    Hey, I just took a look at your work in ebay, really nice! Do you by any chance have a site or something where I could see the rest of it? By the way, you don´t mention the shipping fees for South America...
    Great work, I´m fascinated!

André Ferreira.
    Thanks Andrè, I cant promise anything but will keep you in mind. Shipping to South America is the same as to Europe, sorry bud, the Mexican Postal Service is nuts....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge
    Thanks Andrè, I cant promise anything but will keep you in mind. Shipping to South America is the same as to Europe, sorry bud, the Mexican Postal Service is nuts....
    Hey Jorge! The US Customs Service is trying to give the Mexican Postal Service a run for its money! Talk about bad...
    Tom Hoskinson

Everything is analog - even digital :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin