Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,551   Posts: 1,544,903   Online: 915

View Poll Results: 3D relief is hard to make , do you think 3D printing could be covered at APUG

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 33.33%
  • No

2 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

3D Printing of Reliefed Alternative Processes of Analog Photography

For last couple of years , 3D Printing of Cameras are more discussed at APUG. I can add my ideas on optics also. But I think I am the only one posts for 3D Printing of Carbon Prints or their masters , gravure etc.

I am aware stereolithography is so advanced today and its possible to print an eyeglass with phase plates on optics and correct lot more problems of wearers. That is the point , if a eyeglass wearer is happy of these phase plates in front of his eyes- 3d contunious peak and valleys , he would be happy to see a carbon print done with a printer or gravure master etc.

I dont care it is done by poison or clean environment , any 3D print of reliefed alternative process is welcome.

Now lets hear the moderators , would they delete the threads or keep alone.

What do you think ?

Umut
    Can you please ask easier questions ? One Apug members request .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    If you can manage a method of completely analog 3-d printing, it *might* be appropriate for APUG.
    - Ian

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I am not that much ignorant.
    Can you please ask easier questions ? One Apug members request .

Shooter
    Medium Format
    That's a digital process, so not appropriate. Want to see relief? Learn to make carbon prints

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    For last couple of years , 3D Printing of Cameras are more discussed at APUG. I can add my ideas on optics also. But I think I am the only one posts for 3D Printing of Carbon Prints or their masters , gravure etc.

I am aware stereolithography is so advanced today and its possible to print an eyeglass with phase plates on optics and correct lot more problems of wearers. That is the point , if a eyeglass wearer is happy of these phase plates in front of his eyes- 3d contunious peak and valleys , he would be happy to see a carbon print done with a printer or gravure master etc.

I dont care it is done by poison or clean environment , any 3D print of reliefed alternative process is welcome.

Now lets hear the moderators , would they delete the threads or keep alone.

What do you think ?

Umut
    Mustafa, you have so many diverse and interesting ideas. Wouldn't it be more productive to concentrate on developing and hopefully achieving realisation of one of them?

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin