Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,944   Posts: 1,585,779   Online: 1092

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Great....I have batch #5206! I haven't opened it yet though. Berrger paper is the same cost per sq. inch no matter how much or what size you buy. I wonder if I should even try this stuff or send it back to B&S. The only reason I got it was they were out of stock of the 11X14.
    "EVERY film and paper is good .......... for something"
    Phil Davis

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I got my 11x14 COT from B&S (batch #5206) and I've used about half of the package already. It seems to me to be fine. What size do you have, Mike?
    Diane

Halak 41

nze
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I got the 11x14 but I buy it in France. I am happy to hear that it works for you this sound like I got bad package but not all the batch is bad. Be sure that I don't make any mistake like cutting with blade. the print which show the marks are coated with coating rod. and when I change of bacth using the same chemical I got no problem with the print.

Thanks Diane and Mike.
    Chris Nze
    me Apug Portfolio
    Me web page

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just noticed this, I have some COT320, picked it up from Freestyle (but I think they get it direct from B&S) in 11x14, will check the batch # when I get home tonight...but when you might check with Freestyle to see if they have any or a different batch.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I bought the 22X30 size and I have talked to B&S this morning and they say they haven't had any complaints to date on this.
    "EVERY film and paper is good .......... for something"
    Phil Davis

nze
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Mike
    Nice to hear this. Iam just unlucky for this time as It seems I got the bad sheets. But I am pleased to hear that all the batch is not as mine , as I will buy more , I wil try another shop may be they got good one.

thanks for the investigation.
    Chris Nze
    me Apug Portfolio
    Me web page

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I resisted, I really did, but I had to go home and check my batch number. It's 5205. Whew....

While this is an important topic to those of us putting noble metals on paper, I can't help but think this is truly one of the most esoteric topics ever discussed on this forum.

At that hypothetical APUG conference, in a hotel bar, late at night, a group of the alt printers reminiscing about batches of uncoated paper. "Now that batch 4917, there was a great paper..." And knowing nods, all around...
    Two New Projects! Light on China - 07/13/2014

www.joelipkaphoto.com

250+ posts and still blogging! "Postcards from the Creative Journey"

http://blog.joelipkaphoto.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin