Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,653   Online: 715

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Images of handmade UV exposure unit

Hi everyone:

I am thinking of building a UV exposure unit soon. I have covered a lot of articles and discussions on different issues pertaining to constructing one.

Yet, I have not seen that many actual images. So, I am wondering if you would care to post the images of your handmade UV exposure units. I am interested in different design modifications and the reasons behind them.

Thanks for your time and input.

Warmly,
    Tsuyoshi

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I recently built a uv unit somewhat based on the "ubildit" plans. The plans aren't perfect, but are an excellent start. I used 8 24" BL bulbs, spaced 2" OC. I added a metal reflector behind the bulbs, which fixed a grounding problem. The reflector has been painted white. I have more pics of it in my gallery:http://www.apug.org/gallery/showgall...00&ppuser=1438

It was easy & fun. I made my first Ziatypes today. A damn lot of fun it was.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uvbulbcloseup.jpg   uvbulbson.jpg  

Images
    Thanks Ed, those pictures actually answer a lot of questions for me about the wiring and ballasts.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin