Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,545   Posts: 1,544,434   Online: 1058

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Buying PLD on eBay?

Has anyone purchased Pld on ebay. Have been looking for a source for Pld Cl about 5-10g and so far it looks like Bostick and Sullivan is still the best place. Does anyone else have a source that they would care to share? This will be used to make Sol. 3 for Ziatypes (which I believe to be lithium palladium).

As always, Thanks
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    for that amount Bostick & sullivan is the place to go.

Ray Bidegain

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Bidegain
    for that amount Bostick & sullivan is the place to go.

Ray Bidegain

Thought as much, just wondering about the stuff posted on epay....but as normal, the best thing seems to be stay away and go with what is known.

Thanks Ray...
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Who is the seller? FotoChem sells on Ebay but I don't know about those PLD things. Usually it's cheaper to buy direct from Fotochem then off them on Ebay.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Artcraftchemicals is a little cheaper than B&S....Give Michael Jacobson a call. I have bought silver nitrate on e bay and it was fine.....never pd...why save $10 and risk having substandard pd?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin