Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,724   Posts: 1,670,148   Online: 668

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

***NEVER MIND ***Good for Alternative prints?

Wondering if anyone can tell me if this unit would work for exposing Alternative prints. Looking at the photos my concern is the spacing of the bulbs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Screen-Print...item3cd3d82a8d

Thanks,
    Jim
    Last edited by Jim Moore; 06-09-2015 at 02:11 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "itís so easy to get famous now. Have a big butt and an Instagram account."...Naomi Grossman

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Mine is similar, but with a smaller exposure area of 16x20, and 6 bulbs. I tried making 16x20 carbon prints and kallitypes with it, but there was slight falloff in the corners. My exposures are 13 to 15 minutes.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks for the info Andrew. I just so happens I found an AmerGraph V28-1200 on eBay after I posted my question that I purchased.
    "itís so easy to get famous now. Have a big butt and an Instagram account."...Naomi Grossman

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Good find! And you probably rescued it from going in the tip.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin