Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,274   Posts: 1,534,664   Online: 1096

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Too soon to ask about APIS 2005?

Anybody care to give some feedback regarding APIS (Alternative Photographic International Symposium) in Santa Fe this year? Is it $200 well spent? I figure I have some time to actually make a couple of prints before July, so I can at least participate in the print exchange. I'm just hoping the rest of the symposium is fun & informational.

I'm hoping this will be a worthwhile trip... I'm planning on leaving Boise, ID on July 6th & making it to Santa Fe on the 7th. The rest of my family will be flying in on Saturday and we plan on taking in a couple of days worth of Santa Fe Photo Arts before heading down to Arizona to visit more family. (What's a summer trip without seeing relatives, eh?) And then finishing up with a few days in Zion.
    John (Alpha Flying Monkey) Moore
    http://www.flyingmonkeystudio.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Well, being the resident Santa Fe resident (hehehe) I can tell you that I am looking forward to it.

I am sure Bostick & Sullivan have a great symp planned for us. Contact me before as I might have a BBQ for all the attending Apuggers.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin