Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,458   Posts: 1,643,782   Online: 774

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format
    David B

Some one called me to ask what they should do with the steer and 2 dz chickens you ordered for the BBQ.

See you all in Santa Fe
    Jan Pietrzak

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Staying flexible would seem to be the watchword here. It'll be great seeing all the old acquaintances and finally being able to attach a face to a name for those of you who I have never met.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Pietrzak
    Clay,

Not sure about all the extra events, but Aggie said some thing about David B holding some sort of BBQ or ??. It is my understanding that about 30 to 40 APUGers are staying at Davids' house and BBQ is over booked (hehehe) to " " MN. I hope he beings his talking van.

Not sure what is going on, but give a call to B&S when you get in. I, really want to spend some time looking at the work you have been doing so talk to me in Santa Fe.

Jan Pietrzak
    See you all in Santa Fe

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Well we are back! from APIS, Had a lot of fun even learned some stuff and met some faces from APUG. We even learned a new trick at the "Georga O'Keefe cafe'". how to turn a fifty dollar bill into a twenty. Course it cost us 30.00$ for the waiter to give us this lession. Now that I think of it we did not even ask for the lession. Oh well the price of being tourists.
    Thanks to all involved for putting it together and bringing together the great minds that shared their information with us!!! Also thanks to all the shooters who brought and shared they're great work with us. Very inspirational.
    Stop trying to get into my mind, There is nothing there!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomassauerwein
    Well we are back! from APIS, Had a lot of fun even learned some stuff and met some faces from APUG. We even learned a new trick at the "Georga O'Keefe cafe'". how to turn a fifty dollar bill into a twenty. Course it cost us 30.00$ for the waiter to give us this lession. Now that I think of it we did not even ask for the lession. Oh well the price of being tourists.
    Thanks to all involved for putting it together and bringing together the great minds that shared their information with us!!! Also thanks to all the shooters who brought and shared they're great work with us. Very inspirational.
    Yes, too bad about the unfortunate incident at the Georgia O'Keefe restaurant. I watched carefully (twice) as Chris counted the money and we definitely left two $50 bills and the full amount of the bill, including an extravagant 20% for "Service", when in fact the service was mediocre at best. Someone definitely substituted a $20 bill for a $50 bill after we left it, and the most likely culprit would appear to be one of the servers.

I would definitely not recommend this restaurant to presons visiting Santa Fe.

Sandy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    sadly us aussies miss out on another get-together. Have fun everyone.
    Nicole

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Some variation of this always seems to happen in Santa Fe, Seems to be buisiness as usual. It's just sad that such a well known name as "Georgia O'Keefe" is tainted by theft. However Sandy, yourself and the other pioneers who lent their brains to us for those few days gave us far more than what our little group lost (stolen) that evening. Both my wife and I had a great time!
    Stop trying to get into my mind, There is nothing there!

Shooter
    Large Format
    To all that came to Santa Fe

Thank you all for making it a great time. I wish I had more time to see everybodys work. Terry King and I are planning on taking his demo on the road to a few other conferences. I think there where 7 or 8 APUGers at APIS. And that BBQ was great.

Jan Pietrzak

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan Pietrzak
    Terry King and I are planning on taking his demo on the road to a few other conferences.
    How was the "guru". I gather from another list that he had them rolling about the aisles with laughter !
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Shooter
    Large Format
    Roy,

The Demo was more like a part from MP Flying Circus. It was fun to be his backup man. Good to hear from you. We talked about you over morning coffee.

Jan Pietrzak

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Roy you missed the best from Terry King. It was not at the conference itself, but at lunch with Julio, AllenR, and myself. Seems the Danes have a very interesting alternative process that Terry unwittingly taught them. a semen type. Now figure that one out, and imagine Terry explaining it!
    Non Digital Diva

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin