Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,488   Posts: 1,571,321   Online: 869

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

BLB bulbs online

I'm building a UV exposer unit for alt process and need to buy some BLB tubes.
    Has anyone bought from atlanta lite bulbs? They have the best price I could find on the net. Specificly is it possible to ship something as fragile as this undamaged? Is there another supplier people would recomend?

Michael

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I live also live in T-O. Not sure if I would chance shipping all the way from the States for an item like this. I bought my 'super actinics' from an aquarium supply house in B.C. - bulbs were packed well and not damaged (via CPC express mail no less).

http://www.jlaquatics.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Try Grainger: http://www.acklandsgrainger.com/AGIP...LocatorPage.do

I bought my bulbs at a local Grainger, so didn't have to worry about shipping. Might be one near you.

Shooter
    Large Format
    If you can deal with BLB as opposed to BL then your local Walmart will have F15T8BLB and F24T12BLB lamps.

The only difference between BLB and BL is the BLB has a Woods Filter incorporated in the glass envelope. The Woods Filter cuts out much of the visible spectrum light emission. Both bulbs emit the same UVA.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin