Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,542   Posts: 1,572,807   Online: 974

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by sanking
    Squeegee lightly, then place on a drying rack and accelerate drying with a small fan on low at about 3-4 feet from the tissue.

Not sure which tissue you have, but Dick recently changed bases. The old base was about 3 or 4 mil thick and for some reason you had to limit time in the sensitizer to about one minute or the tissue would frill off at the edges. The new base is about 6 or 7 mil thick and can stand sensitizing times up to three minutes, maybe more but more than three minute is not necessary.

Be very careful with valuable negatives since they will stick to the tissue if it is not absolutely dry, and sometimes it is difficult to tell that it is absolutely dry in every spot. Best practice is to use thin Mylar between the tissue and sensitized tissue.

Sandy
    Once again thanks, it looks like I got the thin back since it frilled at the edges with a 1.5 sec sensitizing. No big deal I left enough to extra space for this not to matter.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sanking
    Yes, my exposures with the NuArc run from about 125-200 units.

How are you sensitizing?

Sandy

Good to know since I'll be using my Nuarc soon (just as soon as my sink plumbing gets put in.) Again Sandy, thanks for all the help.

Steve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin