Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,693   Posts: 1,548,965   Online: 782

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sadly, I have too many irons in the fire. I haven't had a chance to get in the darkroom for over three months. I also haven't had a chance to do much photography in that time either. It's frustrating but there's not much I can do about it right now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

How often do you print?

At the moment almost every night. But then it is still new and exciting to me and I'm learning more each day. Currently learning to dodge and burn.

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Images
    WHen I produce a neg that warrants being printed.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I print as often as I can, presuming I have something worth printing.
    After far too many years working in the photo biz (photographer, darkroom tech, camara stores, you name it) I'm finally semi-retired and NOT working in photography. I could print every day if I wanted to, but I like to go out and shoot sometimes, too. Dean
    dphphoto

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Whenever I have to. Most of my work is project based, so unless I have a reason to do so, I don't print. Usually I will have a "warm up" project to iron out various process issues before I do a major project. I might do two or three projects a year.
    Two New Projects! Light on China - 07/13/2014

www.joelipkaphoto.com

250+ posts and still blogging! "Postcards from the Creative Journey"

http://blog.joelipkaphoto.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a similar approach as Joe. Generally I would print whenever required and then for projects.

But having just returned from a trip I have a lot of film to process and images to sort and print, so presently printing for roughly 8-10 hour days.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Diane,
    Check www.clutterersanonymous.net for help getting your space in order- It works if you work it!
    "A certain amount of contempt for the material employed to express an idea is indispensable to the purest realization of this idea." Man Ray

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm very happy if I get to be in the darkroom once a week. I can always find something I want to print. I shoot lots more than I have the chance to print.
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Images
    I enjoy and evening in the darkroom. I have been in the mood for a nice, long, relaxing printing session but don't feel like revisiting old negatives. I have to shoot some more film in the studio or field in the next couple of days just so that I have an excuse to print. My new,old D2 and its 4x5 capability is still novel for me so my view camera is already in the car.
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I am printing six days of the week. I love working in the darkrooms so even though it is my job I am quite happy making prints.
    Now I am printing more personal work and I am thrilled with this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin