Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,223   Posts: 1,532,522   Online: 1123

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format

How often do you print?

In another thread it was mentioned that at least two people were going to go print tonight...as am I.

While my Kallitype is exposing, I was just wondering how many others were printing tonight.

Then I got to wonderin' how often folks here print in general.

Me? I am printing probably 3-4 nights a week, and am printing Kallitypes exclusively.

Just curious...that's all.
    Michael Slade

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I spent most of today processing film does that count?

lee\c

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sometimes i only get to print once every couple months depending on how busy i am with work. Earlier this year i worked straight for 4 months and never got a day in. I'm addicted to 16x20's so it takes some time with setup an washing, etc.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I don't have my own darkroom, I print at the local community college. The darkroom is only open on Saturdays between 9:00 and 3:00 and on Thursdays between 6:30 and 10:00 so at best I can only print twice a week. I usually try to make both days, but occasionally can't make one or the other.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Im printing some Palladium prints tonite (thanks to jeremy moore). printed earlier this morning as well.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Not as much as I'd like to...

And in the past 8 months not at all because first we moved, then I started building a darkroom from the ground up as a new outbuilding at the house we bought, and it isn't finished yet. But cross your fingers, I'm hoping to finish it in the next two weeks...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Same here - it's been 6 months. We also moved and I'm having to start from scratch. The good news is that my BIG (to me) new darkroom is coming right along. All the plumbing is run and the floor is almost ready to seal.

Bruce

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I get a printing session in about once every couple of months. I develop film every couple of weeks. I hope to increase the frequency of both once my children are grown.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Not as often as I'd like. Setting up to do it is a chore and sometimes I just don't feel like doing it. However, I am also in the midst of trying to declutter my living room (where I do my printing) and office (where I'd like to be able to do my printing) so I hope to finish by Christmas. Of course, developing film is a similar chore, but once the Jobo is loaded, it's not so bad.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    As I am currently without a darkroom, not much, but when I have one, at least once a week if not more.
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin