Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,695   Posts: 1,482,502   Online: 988

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Eureka! Look what I found today.

Most of you guys probably know about this site. I just dicovered it today. Pretty cool resources.

http://www.alternativephotography.com/

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Defeinetely is cool; it's nice to have ALL of that info. in one place. Some of the articles on how to conduct the processes are a little unprofessionally written, though most of the info. sounds OK.

People should start looking on the forums over there and post; they've sorta died...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Isn't Sandy King a member here too?

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by htmlguru4242
    Defeinetely is cool; it's nice to have ALL of that info. in one place. Some of the articles on how to conduct the processes are a little unprofessionally written, though most of the info. sounds OK.

People should start looking on the forums over there and post; they've sorta died...
    I'm sort of there - as is my identical twin... (true!)
    I was searching for some recipies for certain techniques, and yes, they were missing. So it IS nice to have that info - I just would like it to be fuller..

Images
    ole has a few shots there.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Added to my favorite links.. Thanks Art!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    interesting:

I just posted this in another thread:

"I first found alternativephotography.com which had some great galleries to get a good idea of what can be achieved with the different processes -

but for the real info on how to do it, including the myriad alternate ways alternative processes can be achieved APUG is the winner on all accounts (especially as certain chemicals aren't so easy to obtain in non-bulk amounts in certain parts of the world) "

alternativephotography.com has a heap of info, but the forums are pretty dead - not like here ...

I am hoping that APUG's alt. galleries will get as comprehensive as those as alternativephotography.com - I'm slowly starting to scan my prints

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin