Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,148   Online: 868

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Special thanks

A special thanks to fellow APUG member John Brewer , who true to his word sent me the bottles of chems ready to do battle with the cyanotype process. However he surpassed the original offer and sent me 3 coating rods to help me on my way. Thanks John. A true gent!

Like I have said before "Apug is a great place to be".

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    The pleasure is really mine. Phill sent me a cracking mounted pic by return post - thanks Phill!

Yup, Apug is a great place to be.

J
    ~John~
    --------------------------
    www.johnbrewerphotography.com
    There are 10 types of people in this world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by philldresser
    Anyone else inspired by the work posted?

Phill
    with out a doubt almost everyday. its amazing.

only reason I even contemplated going down the road Im on was the exposure APUG members afforded me.

wonderful all around.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Alt Exchage Phill

its not too late to get your name in - plenty of time for practice between now and mid Dec when prints are asked to arrive by...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I needed to add my name to the truley gratified. It is really interesting, most the people I hung out with thought of photogrphy as a cash cow. A Job! They never understood the neeeeeed to experiment and go beyond. I always thought this was a pretty solo journey until APUG came along. Amazing how an internet group can work together to inspire and assist faceless souls. I had tinkered in gum and carbro before APUG came along but really never made them a part of my daily thinking. Not only are they there now but PLATNUM is an actualized part of my process. I love this site!! The help and information is worth far more than money and the like minded support is an inspiration to excell. Thanks Sean, Thanks everyone!
    Stop trying to get into my mind, There is nothing there!

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have to say that whenever I have PM'd members relative to features connected with a gallery submission, I have always received a detailed reply, indicating a willingness to share techniques.
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlRadford
    its not too late to get your name in - plenty of time for practice between now and mid Dec when prints are asked to arrive by...
    A bit premature I think
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am amazed and pleased as well by the response and frinedlyness on the forums here. Everyone is helpful, and willing to answer even what may seem to the poster as a dumb question; people don't put others down. I've gotten so many answers that are much more detailed than expected, and advice that's worked out really well. My simple question on Autochromes has turned into 12 pages of responses, and myself (I think along with others) are now working towards "reinventing" this amazing process.

I'm definetely interested in alternative processes (my favorite topic here), and will shortly be ordering chemicals for cyanotype and some silver gelatine plates ans salted paper prints soon.

Thanks APUG!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin