Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,269   Online: 1050

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    DiAnnie, could you post an example?

David ... this is indeed one of the few times I wish I had a scanner... it is a sweet little print of poppy pods... interesting thing about it is that image is cool black while the margins outside the negative that received the most exposure have actually bronzed to bronze.

I am headed out to the storm shore tomorrow to collect more arbutus bark, then I will make some more prints... if I have continued success I will send you a wee print.

Cheers, DiAnnie

.... put me on an island with only a rusty nail and a tree and I can still make photographs!!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    That sounds outstanding! Most trees here in Australia also lose their bark instead of their leaves. The northern 'Fall' season here is never called that because tree 'fall' doesn't happen, they call it 'Autumn'. I think it is wonderful that your creativity extends to the point it does with you where you think beyond the square of supplied materials.

David... your praise of my creativity is certainly too generous but is much appreciated. I have placed the print in a window to ascertain if it is fugitive... it would be rather strange if I sent you a print and when it arrived it had faded to a blank sheet of paper.

Cheers, DiAnnie Arbutus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin