Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,762   Posts: 1,516,163   Online: 976

Thread: Contact Screens

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Contact Screens

I visited a print shop over the weekend, the poor soul was giving away the contents of his printshop - another casualty of the digital age. I picked up some useful bits and pieces, incuding a small plate burner. But he insisted that I take a bunch of Kodak (and other) Contact Print Screens. I guess these were used for making half tones. There are a number of different types of screens (eliptical dot and others) as well as differing number of lines.

The boxes and covers are really cool and but is there any practical photographic use for these screens?

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There is if your going to print newpapers and such the old fashion way..

Shooter
    Large Format
    Mike,

What number of lines are the screens. I would be interested in them if the price is right. Next to free plus shipping would be nice. I have a project in mind that they would work for. It deals with photography and ink on paper.

Jan Pietrzak

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin