Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,507   Online: 844

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    Excuse me for posting in old thread, i just starting to find out information about cyanotype photography. My situation is like this one, i have(and i like) 35mm system and i thought about using UV LED's bulb in my 35mm enlarger, if using bulb with 60 LEDs its light output is comparable to a 100watt standard light bulb.. What do you think? Will the light amount be enough for 35mm neg exposure on cyanotype?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    You'd be better off just enlarging onto ortho litho film with a normal enlarger setup and develop like RC paper.
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry for reviving this old thread, but wouldn't the improved cyanotype process be more suitable for 35mm printing? It features substantially faster exposure times, but it is slightly more dangerous than the traditional cyanotype process, since it uses an Ferric Ammonium Oxalate salt.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have made a few strips of 35 into nice one-of-a-kind cyanotype bookmarks. I've also printed 35mm onto eggshell with cyanotype (see my gallery here). The prints don't have to be big. I have also enlarged (using an normal enlarger source) onto xray dupe film, developed the dupe film in dektol, and made uv process prints with the new bigger positive.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin