Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,690   Posts: 1,548,823   Online: 1049

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce (Camclicker)
    Please excuse what might appear as a dumb question but are you speaking of pulling from the developer or the fix way early?
    Bruce

Pull from the developer way early *faint to medium blacks*and watch the contrast explode in the fix. I use rapid fix *not sure if this makes a difference*

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

ref. lith printing

I agree with ras351's idea of using Fotospeed lith paper and LD20 what I have found is it gives a better colour, and that glow we all look for, when used much weaker than usual, I have personally gone down as far as 40/1, which gave me a really nice apricot; I also find that a stop bath about twice as strong as normal helps you to avoid the problems you are getting in the fixer.
    Terrick.

Shooter
    35mm

Ilford MG FB WT &

i used just started playing around with Lith Printing. i used Fotospeed lith developer LD20, & Ilford MG FB WT (since I already have it).
    & these were my results.....
    http://flickr.com/photos/chriceleportela/121967645/.
    I like this effect but still want to try the other papers, as well.
    Chricel

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chricela
    i used just started playing around with Lith Printing. i used Fotospeed lith developer LD20, & Ilford MG FB WT (since I already have it).
    & these were my results.....
    http://flickr.com/photos/chriceleportela/121967645/.
    I like this effect but still want to try the other papers, as well.
    Chricel
    I went through the slide show , I like your images, love to see a series printed with the lith of each of the different images , they would hang together nicely.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin