Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,687   Posts: 1,482,350   Online: 821

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Cranes Paper in Rolls?

I've done an initial search and haven't found any place that has Crane's Cover Stock or Platinotype in rolls. Does any one know of a source or even if it is possible to get?

I am planning to do platinum prints from Cirkut negatives. 10 inches high by as long as 6 feet.

If I can't get Crane's, is there another paper that comes in rolls that will work?

Thanks in advance,

Allen

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen Friday
    I've done an initial search and haven't found any place that has Crane's Cover Stock or Platinotype in rolls. Does any one know of a source or even if it is possible to get?

I am planning to do platinum prints from Cirkut negatives. 10 inches high by as long as 6 feet.

If I can't get Crane's, is there another paper that comes in rolls that will work?

Thanks in advance,

Allen
    Call Cranes at their home office. They can direct you to a dealer that can fullfil your need.
    Don Bryant

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Allen
    I'm using a paper called ANW drawing and framing. Comes in 60" by 15 yard rolls, and works really well for van dykes and cyanotypes.Look at the following web site
    http://www.jamieyoungphoto.com/Cirkutphotos%201.html
    I develop all my cirkut negs in rollo pyro. and have been happy with it.
    I've been using it for cirkut negatives as well.Don't know about other processes yet. I'm going to try salt soon though
    Jamie
    Last edited by jamie young; 04-19-2006 at 08:27 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll try to ask the art supply dealer about sourcing if you like. Jamie

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ANW drawing and framing is a crestwood paper product. Crestwood has a website if you need to search out sources.
    I also foiund a web page with some paper recommendations
    http://unblinkingeye.com/AAPG/Papers/papers.html
    Jamie Young

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin