Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,685   Posts: 1,548,553   Online: 1194

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Jon Goodman photogravure workshop FYI

An FYI for those interested in traditional (i.e. not polymer) dust grain copper plate photogravure. Jon Goodman, widely considered to be a master of this process, will be offering a rare one week workshop in this classical printmaking technique sometime late this summer.

Jon has over thirty years experience in this process, and if you have ever seen an Aperture or 21st Journal of Contemporary Photography gravure, he most likely did it.

His website is www.jgoodgravure.com

There are only a few slots available in this class, because he wants to limit the number of participants to four or five.
    I just want to feel nostalgic like I used to.

http://www.clayharmon.net - turnip extraordinaire

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by clay
    An FYI for those interested in traditional (i.e. not polymer) dust grain copper plate photogravure. Jon Goodman, widely considered to be a master of this process, will be offering a rare one week workshop in this classical printmaking technique sometime late this summer.

Jon has over thirty years experience in this process, and if you have ever seen an Aperture or 21st Journal of Contemporary Photography gravure, he most likely did it.

His website is www.jgoodgravure.com

There are only a few slots available in this class, because he wants to limit the number of participants to four or five.
    God I would love to take this workshop! Thanks for the link Clay perhaps sometime in the future.

Now where am I going to put a 4 ton etching press?!
    Don Bryant

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin